[vtkusers] VtkPanel in java vtk bindings not being collected?

Mark Edgar Hammons II mark.hammons at inaf.cnrs-gif.fr
Thu Jul 31 12:33:23 EDT 2014

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 09:46:15 AM you wrote:
> There is a Delete() method on it. But on Linux, vtkPanel leak to prevent a
> crash.

See, I'd been looking into that, but the print statement is never executed on
my machine, which suggests to me that it escapes at `if(rendering) return;`
always when I call Delete. Is there a way to force the panel to enter a state
where at least its children (the renderer, renderwindow, etc) can be
collected? They aren't at all unless I intentionally go through and manually
delete them all, and even then I still have 4 or 5 objects leaked per panel
created.