[vtkusers] VtkPanel in java vtk bindings not being collected?

Mark Edgar Hammons II mark.hammons at inaf.cnrs-gif.fr
Thu Jul 31 12:33:50 EDT 2014

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:19:23 AM you wrote:
> How do you run the VTK garbage collector?

Right now I have it set to automated mode with this:

    vtk.vtkObject.JAVA_OBJECT_MANAGER.getAutoGarbageCollector().SetAutoGarbageCollection(true)
    vtk.vtkObject.JAVA_OBJECT_MANAGER.getAutoGarbageCollector().SetScheduleTime(1,
TimeUnit.SECONDS)
    vtk.vtkObject.JAVA_OBJECT_MANAGER.getAutoGarbageCollector().SetDebug(true)

but I've tried with manually invoking the vtk GC, and I get the same results.