[vtkusers] Quadratic Pentahedrons

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Wed Jul 30 15:29:21 EDT 2014

Hi Tim,

There are vtkQuadraticPyramid and vtkQuadraticWedge classes in VTK/Common/DataModel. As far as how the nodes are ordered, you are probably best off creating some simple elements with a python script, saving the result and examining the resulting file. You might also see if there are any tests that use those classes listed in the doxygen documentation.

	David