[vtkusers] Rendering problem using Qt5

Malsoaz James jmalsoaz at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 30 05:34:39 EDT 2014

Same problem here.

I'm using Qt 5.3.0 with VTK 6.1.0.
I have a problem with the depth (zbuffer) on my QVTKWidget. The problem appears only on Linux with specific graphical cards (ati or intel chipsets).

Is there a solution to this problem ?

Best.

Le Mercredi 16 avril 2014 19h12, Luca Tersi <luca.tersi at unibo.it> a écrit :

Hi all,
I've managed to compile VTK and my project against Qt5, unfortunately on my Linux environment I get a weird rendering problem when using QVTKWidget.
It seems that it cannot understand properly the order of the actors (zbuffer?) displaying sometimes also the actors backfaces.
If I use a regular vtk rendering pipeline, I'm not getting any trouble.
I compiled it also on a Mac and it is working correctly.
Do you have any hint on how to solve the issue?
Thanks a lot
Luca

---