[vtkusers] vtk6.1/vtkChartXYZ mixing with 3D and OpenGL errors

ACU vtk at a-cunningham.com
Wed Jul 23 19:45:23 EDT 2014

I am trying to mix vtkChartXYZ into a "3D" scene.

I use as an example  this test case that uses vtkChartXY

https://github.com/Kitware/VTK/blob/master/Charts/Core/Testing/Cxx/TestChartsOn3D.cxx
This test case works fine.

When I replace  vtkChartXY in the above test example with a vtkChartXYZ
(filled with meaningful data), I get the OpenGL error

vtkOpenGL2ContextDevice2D (0000000001D8B1C0): failed after PopMatrix 1
OpenGL errors detected
  0 : (1284) Stack underflow

You may ask why I am trying to do this. I am trying to create a spectrogram
plot using a  vtkChartXYZ with a ScalarBarActor in the scene.