[vtkusers] ActiViz C# | add 2 actors

Maarten Beek beekmaarten at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 13:47:01 EST 2014

Not after the mapper because that doesn't generate a vtkPolyData (inherits from vtkDataSet).
I would put it at the end of both pipelines (vtkClosestPointTransform needs two inputs: source and target) before the results of these pipelines are added to their mappers.
Depends on what data you want to register (vtkPolyDataNormals doesn't change the location of the points so you could take the result before this algorithm as well).