[vtkusers] ActiViz C# | add 2 actors

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:19:21 EST 2014

Thank you Maarten,

I see vtkClosestPointTransform receives as parameter a VtkDataSet.
I have so far a vtkContourFilter, then vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter,
then vtkCleanPolyData (to remove inner points out of the skin) and finally
a vtkPolyDataNormals and a vtkPolyDataMapper before adding it to the actor.

Where in the step I can convert any of these objects into a VtkDataSet?

I can provide the full code if needed.

Thank you!