[vtkusers] vtkCubeAxesActor axis label problem

Leif Delgass ldelgass at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 16:04:07 EST 2014

David,

The problem I have had with those methods is that the label format will be
reset internally whenever the axis range changes since the label precision
is recomputed in the private AdjustRange method.  This is true even when
automatic power scaling (via SetLabelScaling) is turned off.  For my
application I wanted to just set the label format to "%g" (with the power
scaling off) and not need to reset it, so I ended up making a custom
version of the class that includes a flag to disable this automatic
adjustment of the label precision in AdjustRange.

Leif