[vtkusers] SkinExtractor | ActiViz C# | get rid of inner points

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 14:37:58 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm extracting surface from a stack of DICOM Images and noticed that some
inner points are shown.. how can I get rid of those points?

This is what I use: I can only specify the ISO Value but what about inner
points where the ISO value matches but is useless or is not sking as an
example?

Is there another filter I could apply? or an algorithm I could use to
remove those points?

 vtkContourFilter skinextractor = vtkContourFilter.New();

            skinextractor.SetInputConnection(readerdicom.GetOutputPort());
            skinextractor.GetValues();

            skinextractor.SetValue(0, -800);

Thanks!