[vtkusers] How to move a cylinder to a right position

NS-5 cybertronic at 126.com
Sun Jan 5 23:11:32 EST 2014

Hi,everyone!
I want to pick 4 points,the first four points determine the radius of
cylindrical bottom surface,and the fourth point determine the cylinder's
height,so I can use these values to create the cylinder in the right
position,and now I can build the cylinder by picking points but it is in the
place where the origin of coordinates in,how can I move the cylinder to the
right position?
Thanks for help
NS-5

-----
A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.