[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 17:00:37 EST 2014

Hi Massi,

It shouldn't be the same, it should be opposite.

When you set a transform with reslice->SetResliceTransform(),
you are setting the transform that takes the output image to the
input image.

See the documentation for the method:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageReslice.html#a1f0b56a40d5b335abe8712aa582583ec

  - David