[vtkusers] Clipping while preserving normals

Dov Grobgeld dov.grobgeld at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:55:55 EST 2014

Great! This is almost exactly what I needed! Was the option to only
generate the flat endcaps, mentioned on the wiki as vtkCutClosedSurface,
ever implemented? Currently I'm filtering the resulting triangles for all
their z-coordinate being on the cut plane, but this quite wasteful in time
for a large model and a large amount of slices.

Regards,
Dov