[vtkusers] Writing multi-paged tiff image

Maarten Beek beekmaarten at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 16:10:22 EST 2014

Hi David,
Sorry, I'll try to remember. I did search the internet but couldn't find a clear answer.
I am a bit confused though, because vtkTiffReader reads multi-page tiffs fine. What is preventing a multi-page writer?
What are my options in vtk? What writers do write 3d images? Does a tool exist that puts multiple tiffs in one multi-page tiff?

Thanks - Maarten