[vtkusers] vtkGDCMPolydataReader and visualising contours slice by slice

Nick Patterson pattersonnp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 10:55:52 EST 2014

Hi,

I have a DICOM structure file and have used vtkGDCMPolydataReader to read in the structure set into a vtkPolyData. This seems to work as expected. However, does anyone have any recommendations for visualising the structure/contours slice by slice on the respective CT image. For example, if I were using the FourPaneViewer example, how could I adapt this to overlay the contours as I scroll through the slices?

Comments appreciated,
 Nick.