[vtkusers] Cut cube with surface

Artem Babayan artem.paraview at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 9 10:03:25 EST 2014

Hello,

I have set of triangulated surfaces defined within the cubic domain . Each
surface extends from vertical  wall-to- vertical wall of the domain.
Surfaces can touch or coincide in parts, but never cross.

I now need to show cube's walls cupped with top surface and edges of other
surface visible on the vertical walls.

For simple case of single surface I expect to see 'solid' cube on all sides
apart from the top, which is replaced with my surface.

For multiple surfaces I need to have the opportunity to assign different
colours to parts of the cube's walls sandwiched between different surfaces.

Is it possible?

Best wishes
Artem