[vtkusers] vtk6.1 : Main thread no longer exits upon program closure

Pof jd379252 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 07:51:28 EST 2014

Hi all,

I've been upgrading my application (VS-C++2010) from vtk5.1 to vtk6.1.

Everything works fine, except one point: now when the application is
closed, the main thread is no longer destroyed, i.e. I still can see the
executable process working in the task manager, and I have to kill it "by
hand".

As this was working perfectly fine with the previous vtk 5.10.1, I am
wondering whether an obvious modification in vtk6.1 could be invoked to
explain this change in behaviour ?

Any idea or tip is welcome !
Thanks in advance

JD