[vtkusers] converting edges in an image data to polydata

AIs royalmatador at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 02:33:38 EST 2014

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5729601/C1-4.png> Hi everyone,
I have an image obtained using vtkImageGradientMagnitude on an DICOM image.
The output of this process is an edge only image.
I would now like to convert the edges into a polydata i.e. all the edges (
all white lines) in the image data should be converted into a polydata for
further use.
Can anyone please give some suggestion as to how I can go about this.
I would like the edges to be similar to the output of vtkContourFilter.
Any help appreciated. I have also attached the image.
Kind regards
AIs