[vtkusers] Problem with "Compute Gaussian, Mean, Minm and Max Curvatures" example

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 19:53:41 EDT 2014

The is an artefact where the tube forming the surface is joined. The torus
is formed by taking a plane wrapping it into a cylinder and then joining
the ends of the cylinder. So there can be discontinuities where the edges
of the plane butt together. You could experiment with changing the
parameters in vtkParametricFunction and/or vtkParametricFunctionSource
(change resolution here).

Rgeards
   Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean