[vtkusers] How to display multiple slices in one 3D scene?

Lin M majcjc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 02:59:03 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I try to make a simple viewer consists of 4 views. Axial, Sagital, Coronal
and a 3D view contains the previous 3 slices. I use 4 renderwindows and the
slice viewer works fine but when I try to make them display in the 3D
viewer, it cannot show correctly.

m_3DImgRenderer->AddViewProp(m_AxialImgViewer->GetImageActor());
m_3DImgRenderer->AddViewProp(m_SagitalImgViewer->GetImageActor());
m_3DImgRenderer->AddViewProp(m_CoronalImgViewer->GetImageActor());
m_3DImgRenderer->ResetCamera();
m_3DViewer->GetRenderWindow()->Render();

I hope to display the 3 orthogonal slices in the 3D render window but it
display 3 orthogonal slices of one plane. (I mean it should be 1 axial
view, 1 sagital view and 1 coronal view but it displays like 3 axial in
orthogonal...)

Any ideas about that? Thank you!

Best,
Lin