[vtkusers] 2D polygon stack to 3d mesh

Jose Ignacio Prieto joseignacio.prieto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 19:45:37 EDT 2014

Hi all,
I am dubious to which mail list use. I have an array of 2d snake
segmentations for the left ventricle( a std vector of 20 rows with a closed
convex 2d polygon each row) on ITK and I would like it to turn it into a
mesh that can be visualized. Should I use QuadMeshEdge and then a Delaunay
in ITk, or use Delaunay methods in VTK. Or maybe I should write an ad-hoc
method given that the points are sorted so a triangle can be made with two
consecutive polygon points and the closest one on the following slice.

Thank you very much,

Ignacio Prieto

--
Ignacio Prieto