[vtkusers] Correct coordinate transformations for DICOM data set.

Vipul Pai Raikar vpai at g.clemson.edu
Thu Aug 21 13:14:41 EDT 2014

Hello Dr Gobbi,

Well as you explained, I implemented the solution. It works like a charm. I
agree with you that its quite a few lines of code to get it to work, but it
indeed helped my better grasp the concept.
As well as it worked, there was however an issue with the rendering being
flipped in the Y-direction. I approached this problem by manipulating the
camera associated with the renderer. I remember from some of your earlier
posts that I read here, you explicitly advise setting up the camera by your
self. As a result the rendering is now oriented correctly. I was just
wondering if this was a normal thing or is the flip the byproduct of
something else? ; and if this approach is correct.
I also can now correctly position my tracker data.

best regards,