[vtkusers] VTK Python Wrapping OSX 10.9

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:00:10 EDT 2014

Okay, I think the problem is the following.
If you type python in the terminal, OS X's python 2.7.5 is launched.
VTK for slicer was compiled against the shipped python 2.7.3 I suppose.

So you try to run from a 2.7.5 python a VTK library which was build against 2.7.3. That won't work (that's the error you get).
You can not mix the two.