[vtkusers] Large datasets with vtkImageReader file seek error

slarkin712 sean.larkin at lickenbrocktech.com
Thu Apr 10 11:47:25 EDT 2014

I searched the vtk bug tracker for vtkImageReader and found the following
bug:
http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=11130

It appears that this is the same issue that I am seeing.  There was no
activity on that bug report, so should I add a comment to that report
verifying the bug?  I'd like to fix this bug, as it seems simple enough.
Would there be any problems changing a data type from "long" to "long long"?
I'm going to attempt this fix and see if it remedies the issue on Windows.