[vtkusers] VTK 6.1.0 instalation with python and tcl-tk wrapping

Mário Sandro Rocha msandro_rocha at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 15:31:10 EDT 2014

Is there someone who could help me to find out the correct instalation procedure of VTK with python and tcl-tk wrapping?I'm currently following the steps that work for VTK 6.0.0 with cMake and Visual Studio.But, this time I get the error:Error	3	error C1074: 'IDB' is illegal extension for PDB file:	C:\VTK\source\Wrapping\Tools\vtkWrapPythonInit.c	Line 1	Column 1	 Project vtkWrapPythonInitI also need to know if VTK 6.1.0 is compatible with the newest versions of Python and Tcl.
Thanks in advance.
Mário Sandro.