[vtkusers] Reslice+Users Transform

strioso tonti.simone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 11:03:29 EDT 2014

Thanks for your help again David!

I don't know how the space is defined because I am just used the public
daset of pvabrain (http://pvabrain.inria.fr) and no informations are
provided.
By the way I try using the sform or qform matrix but when I applied both
these matrix to the volume the script crashes with the following errors:
segmentation fault: 11.
Furthermore as the type of public data provided I think that transform is
already in the correct coordinate systems. When I read the header of the
files I can only read qform code and sform code which are set respectively
to 2 and 1.
I don't understand where is the problem and it puts me crazy! Do you (or
anybody else ) have other suggestions? Thanks in advance, I'm sure that I've
lost myself in a glass of water!

Simone