[vtkusers] Building VTK on a BlueGene/P

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Sep 10 22:19:09 EDT 2013

Refer to:
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Users_Guide/Parallel_Rendering
And try:
VTK_USE_COCOAOFFMac only.VTK_USE_XOFFVTK_USE_OFFSCREENON
VTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESAONTurn this to ON to enable Off Screen MESA.
OSMESA_INCLUDE_DIR<mesa include dir>Set this to the include directory for
MESA.OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR<mesa include dir>Set this to the include directory
for MESA. OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY<empty>Set this to empty.OPENGL_glu_LIBRARYlibGLUSet
this to the libGLU.a or libGLU.so file.OSMESA_LIBRARY libOSMesaSet this to
the libOSMesa.a or libOSMesa.so file.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer