[vtkusers] Building VTK on a BlueGene/P

François Bissey fbissey at slingshot.co.nz
Tue Sep 10 22:07:43 EDT 2013

Hi again,

I am finding myself stuck at a strange point. I have installed mesa
9.2.0
(cross compilation was effectively broken from 7.11 till 9.2.0). And I
have
build libosmesa but not libGL. Building libGL seem to require building a
lot
of bit of X11 that I don't really want if I can help it.

But vtk is looking for libGL specifically is it really necessary to have
both libGL and libOSMesa? I haven't found anything that would turn it
off.

Francois