[vtkusers] Issue Rendering Patterned Lines in vtkChartXY

Joseph Melnyk JMelnyk at pile.com
Tue Sep 10 15:46:17 EDT 2013

> I have a laptop with an Intel GPU (Linux Dell Sputnik2) - I will see if I can
> reproduce this error there. I was aware of it being an issue, and there have
> been some bug fixes in chart rendering since 5.10.

Thanks Marcus!  I'm interested to hear about what you find.

Since my previous email, I've tested against vtk 6.0.0 as well.  I used the same Sine/Cosine rendering code previously mentioned and found that in that case, not only does the first plotted line not appear, the second one doesn't either.

Joseph Melnyk

__Scanned by MessageLabs