[vtkusers] VTK 6.1 linking/autoinit

Jude Pereira jpereira at advsolinc.com
Mon Sep 9 11:13:50 EDT 2013

Hi guys,
I've been using VTK 6.0 libs with

#define vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT 4(vtkInteractionStyle,vtkRenderingFreeType, vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL, vtkRenderingOpenGL)
#define vtkRenderingVolume_AUTOINIT 1(vtkRenderingVolumeOpenGL)

I was just putting together a test project and decided to try the 6.1 libs and with the above mentioned defines I get several linker errors related to vtkRenderingOpenGL-6.1.lib (which has been listed in the files to link with) and removing the above mentioned defines causes a runtime issue stating that things like "vtkrenderer" have no overrides.

Please advice

Jude