[vtkusers] Triangulation

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 07:06:26 EDT 2013

Alex, your answer does not really help him.

Rane, what you want to do is not trivial. Fortunately, you are not the
first who came across that problem. Here is a starting point for reading:

Triangulating Point Clouds with Spherical Topology by Kai Hormann and
Martin Reimers
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.112.5371&rep=rep1&type=pdf