[vtkusers] Any ideas for showing selected items?

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:50:40 EDT 2013

There are not that many choices. You either outline or change color.

Outlining works the best for 2D. With all the 3D geometry I worked it is
very time consuming or not informative.

Color is used in any CAD system I ever worked with. Especially if you need
to select not whole actor but some polygons, edges or nodes,

Alex