[vtkusers] volume rendering

R R rrane at rocketmail.com
Sun Sep 1 19:13:45 EDT 2013

Hello everybody,

I'm having a problem with volume rendering. I have a 100*100*100 matrix. I have the RGB and opacity values corresponding to each voxel. But I don't know how to visualize my data using vtk. Could you please help me with that?

I have searched but I see that in most cases mappers and filters are used to generate the volume from a surface. But in my case I have a whole data and want to just visualize it. Any advise?

Any help and information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Rane