[vtkusers] VTK wrapper in C++

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 17:46:00 EST 2013

Hi Nick,

You can look at my WrapVTK project for ideas.  It produces an XML file
for each VTK header file: the XML files describe all of the classes,
methods, typedefs, constants, etc., that are present in VTK.  You
could probably replace the tool that generate the XML with your own
tool that generates library code instead. The WrapVTK project is here:
http://github.com/dgobbi/WrapVTK

  David