[vtkusers] Depth sorter question

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Nov 15 05:48:38 EST 2013

Serge

The answer is no then.

I have made my own depth sorting routines (for individual datasets) and considered having a composite depth mapper which accepts multiple datasets and sorts them accordingly, but it would be quite a bit of work, because the ideal solution would traverse the individual datasets in place without requiring a copy into one monster dataset. Worth thinking about though.

JB