[vtkusers] Manipulate multiple vtkDataRepresentations in one view

Guohao Zhang bd71571 at umbc.edu
Thu Nov 14 17:24:48 EST 2013

Hi,
   I've been trying to implement small-multiple style interactions with
VTK. The idea is to draw multiple graphs and allow users to manipulate each
graph and create new graphs through direct manipulation. So I need to draw
multiple graph (2D and 3D)  representations in one view.
   A vtkView class and load many vtkDataRepresentations. But they share the
same interactor and it seems that all representation will have the same
origin, which makes them overlap.
   Is there any way that I can interact with individual representation in
one vtkView?
   Thank you for any suggestions.

Best,
Guohao Zhang