[vtkusers] build errors VS12, need to #include <algorithm>

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Nov 14 14:48:50 EST 2013

Marcus approved it, but Joachim didn't merge it. My guess is that Gerrit's
notification was lost in the email background noise.

Approved developers should merge there own changes once someone else
approves. That way the original developer knows when to pay especially
close attention to the continuous and nightly dashboards.

I merged it just now. Joachim, please keep an eye out today and tomorrow.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive