[vtkusers] PolyData rendering problem

Frank Gao Frank.Gao at guidemia.com
Thu Nov 14 01:01:19 EST 2013

Hi Aashish, David,

I found out some old posting, and got a clue that the code can be
RenderWindow()->SetPolygonSmoothing() and RenderWindow()->SetMultiSamples().
Did some test and found out they can not be used together. Only
SetMultiSamples() will solve the problem. I tried SetMultiSamples(8) and
SetMultiSamples(2). Both worked fine. I have no idea which one we should
use, and what's the impact.

Can you please confirm this is the right thing to do? And what number should
we use in SetMultiSamples?

Best regards,

Frank