[vtkusers] vtkDICOMImageReader and SetFileNames

Hongsongyang hongsongyang at 163.com
Fri May 31 09:30:08 EDT 2013

In my understanding, the DICOM images organized by your DICOMDIR are more
than 1 series.
So this 2 series data should be in different folders. Is that right?
I understood the DICOMDIR mechanism.
Unfortunately, I think you should parse and copy each DICOM files according
to patient, study, and series hierarchy, before you display these images.
That's my suggestion.

Best regards,
Hongsongyang