[vtkusers] Incorrect Image Volume clipping when using ExtractVOI

Lawrence M. Lifshitz Lawrence.Lifshitz at umassmed.edu
Tue May 28 16:57:01 EDT 2013

Hi.
I am trying to use ExtractVOI in conjunction with interactive slider widgets to adjust the volume seen by
a user.  But I find that once displayed, if I clip the image in x and y to a small subset, and then try to translate the
volume in the window, the volume disappears before it reaches the upper x or upper right window border.
I assume I am doing something wrong with clipping planes or pipeline updates, but am not sure what.
Attached is the code (compile command line is near the top).
I can email the sample image I've been trying it on (about 1 MB) if someone needs
that.  I am on fedora 16, 64 bit, with vtk 5.6.1-11 (rpms).
Is there some debug/trace flag I can set in the future to help solve similar problems?
thanks.
              Larry

--
Lawrence M. Lifshitz, Ph. D., Associate Professor
Biomedical Imaging Group (http://big.umassmed.edu)
Phone: (508) 856-3392   email: Lawrence.Lifshitz at umassmed.edu
Fax:   (508) 856-1840     web: http://big.umassmed.edu/lml