[vtkusers] Question: how to generate vtkBoostGraphAlgorithms

Sun, Deyu Sun.Deyu at mayo.edu
Thu May 23 04:04:32 EDT 2013

Hi,

I need to use the vtk module BoostGraphAlgorithms (the source codes were in the folder vtk/Infovis/BoostGraphAlgorithms) but I do not know how to generate its Visual Studio project by CMake. I have tried almost all possible combinations to config CMake but still failed and I found in the "CMakeCache.txt" that:

"//Request building vtkInfovisBoostGraphAlgorithms
Module_vtkInfovisBoostGraphAlgorithms:BOOL=OFF"

I cannot find the way to switch on CMake to generate the project for BoostGraphAlgorithms.
Could you please help me with some clues? I really appreciate it. Thanks.

PS: I am using Visual Studio 2010 on a 32-bit Win XP system. The VTK version is 6.0.0 and the CMake version is 2.8.9.

Best Regards,
Fred