[vtkusers] Use landmarks on PolyData

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Thu May 9 14:40:27 EDT 2013

Hello David,

I'm sorry for bothering you, I tried to store the landmark positions in a
matrix (#of landmark x 3) using vector as you can see in the following code.
I'm sorry for my lack of programming skills, but I want to save this matrix
(landmarks positions) for a possible landmark transform. Do you have any
idea how to read this matrix from the main after finishing selecting the
landmarks.

		if (picker->GetPointId() != -1) {
			if (m_pvtkActorSelection){
				m_pvtkActorSelection->SetPosition(picker->GetPickPosition());
				Actor->SetPosition(picker->GetPickPosition());

				std::vector<double> row;
				for(int i=0;i<3;i++){
					row.push_back(picked[i]);
				}