[vtkusers] Problem with WindowLevel in vtkImagePlaneWidget in 3D and 2D

Alvaro avelazquez at emedica.es
Mon Mar 25 03:30:03 EDT 2013

Hi Marco,

My code is more or less like this:
3D class
{
   vtkRenderer * m_Renderer;
   vtkImagePlaneWidget * m_planewidget1;
}

2D class
{
   vtkImageViewer2 * m_ImageViewer;
   vtkImagePlaneWidget * m_planewidget2;
}
m_ImageViewer-> m_planewidget2 = m_Renderer-> m_planewidget1

At first, I had used the vtkImageViever2 ImageInteractorStyle to change the
W/L , and obtained the results shown in the attached image.
Finally I have solved the problem by creating my own interactorStyle
WindowLevel function (I used a very similar function to vtkImagePlaneWidget
:: WindowLevel, instead of vtkInteractorStyleImage :: WindowLevel)

Álvaro.