[vtkusers] Problem with WindowLevel in vtkImagePlaneWidget in 3D and 2D

Marco Sambin m.sambin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 10:19:33 EDT 2013

Hi Alvaro,

Although the hierarchy of your display interface is not totally clear to me
(what do you mean by "vtkImageViewer2 includes another
vkImagePlaneWidget"?), I can tell you that I also observed differences in
how the same image with the same Win/Level setting is shown by
vtkImageViewer2 (correct) and vtkImagePlaneWidget (darker). The reason is
still not totally clear to me.

Nevertheless, the difference in your case appears stronger than what I
observed in my tests.

When you say that the two display widgets "have the same pointer", are you
referring to the win/level map pointer?

Regards,

Marco