[vtkusers] First deleting actors, then creating actors will be very slow!

tdchen chenshaoqiang at buaa.edu.cn
Sun Mar 17 05:25:19 EDT 2013

If I clean all actors(about 100s) from a renderer, and then create and add
about a same number of actors in the same renderer. It's so slow!
If I don't delete actors, and then create and append another 100 actors to
the renderer. It's fast!
Does anyone have ever encountered this problem? It really annoyed me!
Because I have to frequently update the renderer. I need your help!
Your Sincerely.