[vtkusers] VtkVolumePicker choosing the edges of my volume

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:11:23 EDT 2013

It requires and isovalue.  Not an isosurface.

Specifically it requires the same isovalue you would use to create the
isosurface.  But it doesn't require an isosurface.

Or looking at it another way, the isosurface for a particular isovalue
exists as a platonic idea even if you don't generate it.  Though I
don't know if that helps my explanation at all.

 - David