[vtkusers] Print PolyData properties with VTK-Java Wrapping

Gerrick Bivins Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com
Thu Mar 14 11:21:33 EDT 2013

Ignore my previous reply...read it too fast. Sorry.

You may need to call Update() on your MarchingCubes filter. I haven't used the "SetInput()/GetOutput()" version of the pipeline in a while
so I don't remember if calling MarchingCubes.GetOutput() necessarily updates the pipeline (ie executes the filter) before returning the output.
Gerrick