[vtkusers] compiling vtk with qt4 support

José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:10:53 EDT 2013

anyone please, could someone put detailed instructions on how to build
vtk with qt, pyqt and python support on windows, could be with
MinGW64(32 bit version) or with VS2010 Ultimate?

I can build it without problems but can't execute my programs because
of linker errors at runtime when vtk is built using VS2010 Ultimate or
MinGW64 (32 bit version). Also, with MinGW64 (32 bit version), all vtk
libraries are built with lib prefix, is this ok?