[vtkusers] Handling of vectors in VTK

Aurelien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 08:50:41 EST 2013

Thank you David for your answer.
I am working with Python (and Paraview), so I will not modifiy the
vtkTransformFilter.

The work around I have founded is to de-activate the active vector field
     data.GetPointData().SetActiveVectors(None)
Apply the transform filter, and then rotate the vectors thanks to the
ArrayCalculator.

Maybe not the best way, but it works.

Thanks again,

--