[vtkusers] Handling of vectors in VTK

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 15:59:58 EST 2013

That is correct, only a single array can be the "VECTORS" of the data
set.  There is no way to get vtkTransformFilter to rotate more than
one vector array at a time.

Also note that the transformation always assumes that the vectors are
contravariant vectors.

If you are working in C++, then you can try modifying
vtkTransformFilter so that you can specify the names of the arrays
that you want to apply the vector transformation to.

 - David