[vtkusers] actor not showing

Johnson jgadel2 at uic.edu
Fri Jun 28 13:03:12 EDT 2013

Hi David,
I know the data is correctly read, the reasons for that:
1) I can do slicing for the same data with no problems, I can draw 3
orthogonal slices from the same source
2) I had a different implementation of the pipeline, it was implemented
in the for loop, this was memory consuming, which is why I had to take
the pipeline out of the for loop and leave the choice of the label value
as well as the actor inside the loop
3) I can save a separate file for each label and re-read it in PARAVIEW

I tried to pass the marching cube output to the mapper then the actor
without the rest of the pipeline with no luck
Thanks
Johnson